Coach Josh has dedicated the last 20 years of his life to Martial Arts. Josh has spent this time furthering his knowledge of many disciplines such as wrestling, boxing, Muay Thai, Jiu-Jitsu, Hapkido, and Capoeira. He has traveled to Thailand to train with the best Muay Thai coaches and fighters in the world as well as participated in numerous Muay Thai and Dutch kickboxing seminars all over the US.
Coach Josh is also a former amateur Muay Thai and MMA fighter as well as a professional MMA fighter. His years of knowledge has helped him guide many MMA and Muay Thai champions at both the amateur and professional levels. Coach Josh will create a specific training regimen to help you reach
your fight and fitness goals as well.
- Hapkido 1st Degree Black Belt
- 11 years Jiu-Jitsu Experience
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Purple Belt
- 2 Time Naga Champion
- 6 years of competitive wrestling
- 13 years of Mixed Martial Arts experience – Head MMA Coach
- 12 years Muay Thai experience – Muay Thai Coach